Assemby and Installation instructions
CAUTION: HAVE ALL UNDERGROUND UTILITIES MARKED BEFORE INSTALLATION
1. Pound the stake into the ground to a sufficient depth (a small sledge hammer is ideal).
2. Slide the lower post (with sleeve) over the stake.
3. Slide the upper post over the sleeve on the lower post, fasten with screw.
4. Attach the arm to the post.
5. Screw the eye bolts into the threaded grommets to the desired depth. Attach your sign to the eye bolts with the safety pin clips. attach the optional rider clips to the top of the arm as desired.