Introducing our Real Estate Sign Frame, the perfect solution for displaying your listings in a professional and eye-catching manner. Made of durable aluminum, this frame is built to withstand the elements and last for years to come. The frame accommodates many different sizes of real estate signs.
Easily install the frame using the included ground stakes or with the optional sign frame feet. This versatile frame can be used for both residential and commercial properties, making it a great investment for real estate agents, property managers, and developers.
With its sleek and modern design, this Real Estate Sign Frame will make your listings stand out from the competition. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, this frame is a must-have for any real estate professional looking to showcase their listings in the best light.
Made of 1×1 aluminum and are available with ground stakes, frame feet, or both options. Powder coated and available in different colors. These frames bolt together and ship unassembled…which will save you a ton of money on shipping.
The frame size denotes the actual size or your real estate sign. For example, if you ordered a 18″ tall x 24″ wide frame, your sign should be exactly 18″ tall x 24″ wide. If your signs are bigger or smaller than that they will not work properly. Rider signs should be 6″ tall by whatever width your frame is. You don’t need any holes in your signs. Stock sign frames are designed to hold 4 mm coroplast or 3 mm (1/8″) Aluminum Composite Material (AKA, Dibond, ACM) or any other substrate less than 4 mm thick. We can custom make these frames to hold different sized signs and substrates so we can probably accommodate you if you have different requirements.
We can powder coat the real frame black, white, grey, blue, red, and custom colors. We keep stock of the most popular sizes in black and white. Other sizes and colors require some time for fabrication. here is a list of stock sizes
- 18″ tall x 24″ wide with and without bottom rider. Black and White
- 24″ tall x 24″ wide with and without bottom rider. Black and White.
Assembly and installation
We strongly encourage to watch the video as the real estate frame installation and assembly instructions below will make a lot more sense and assembly will be a piece of cake. These frames are simple to put together and and only require 4 bolts for the standard frames, 6 bolts if you add the bottom rider. You will need a standard screwdriver (or a drill is faster) with a Phillips head (medium or large + shape) or a Robertson (medium square head).
How to assemble the Real Estate Frame
- Remove the bolts from the ends of the rails and posts (if they are still attached)
- Attach the bottom rail to one of the side posts – Insert the rail in the the bottom square hole of the vertical post, insert the bolt through the hole on the back side of the post and thread it into the end of the bottom rail. Tighten completely. If your frame has a bottom rider you will need to add both rails and tighten them completely. The slot should be facing up on both rails.
- Attach the other post to the the bottom rail – but do not tighten the bolt yet, leave it loose. If you have a bottom rider do the same with both rails, just get the bolts started and leave them loose so this post can pivot out of the way for the next step.
- Insert the main sign panel into the bottom rail and side post (the one that is firmly attached). When the sign is in the right place pivot the loose post into place and tighten the bolt(s) completely. The main sign panel should now be held firmly on three sides. If you have a bottom rider sign don’t put it into the frame during this step as rider signs are designed to slide into place later on after the frame is assembled.
- Add the top rail and tighten the bolts completely. Your frame should now be assembled with the main sign panel firmly in place.
Inserting the bottom rider. (If your frame has a bottom rider slot). The slide-in bottom rider slots are designed so you can quickly change the signs without any tools.
- Slide the rider sign into one side of the frame, pivot the sign sign and slide it into the other side of the frame, center the sign and let it drop into place.
- insert the frame clips into the frame above the rider sign to keep it firmly in place.
- To change the rider remove the plastic frame clips, and then follow the above steps in reverse.
Installing a Real Estate Sign Frame
CAUTION: HAVE ALL UNDERGROUND UTILITIES MARKED BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Assemble the frame first
- Pound the ground stakes into the ground. HINT: it is easiest to use your assembled frame as a template to identify the exact location for each ground stake.
- slide the assembled frame over the ground stakes
- ANOTHER HINT for installing ground stakes into frozen ground. Use a cordless drill with a 3/4″ spade bit and pre-drill holes into the frozen ground where your stakes are going to go.
- AND YET ANOTHER HINT for Removing stubborn ground stakes. This tool is awesome and was designed to remove ground stakes easily without damaging them. this is a good investment if you installing and removing a lot of sign frames and sign posts as you won’t be replacing damaged stakes all the time. There is a less expensive hack that you can try that requires a car jack and a pipe wrench. This works well if you only need to remove stubborn stakes once in a while. Just Google “remove stakes with pipe wrench and jack” and you can see how it is done.
- The frames are designed to be used with either ground stakes or frame feet. Align the the snap button on the frame feet with the holes on the bottoms of the frame and snap them into place. The feet can be removed by pressing the snap button and pulling the feet out of the frame.
Top Sign Rider Options:
- Included – Coro pins for 4 mm coroplast rider signs. A pair are included with the each frame. These pins screw into threaded inserts on the top of the frame, and your 4 mm coroplast sign slides over the pins (kind of like the wire step stakes for yard signs. these only work with 4 mm coroplast signs).
- Optional – Sign Rider Clips. These can be screwed to the top of the frame and will hold sign substrates up 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick, you will need these for Aluminum Composite material top rider signs or any other substrate up to 6 mm thick.