Aluminum real estate sign posts with a full length, 1-piece vertical post. Powder coated in various colors. Includes aluminum caps on the post and arm powder coated to match the post. Also Includes a steel stake and all required hardware to hang your sign.
Hardware included: steel ground stake, 3 eyebolts, 3 safety pin clips, 2 sign rider clips with screws, arm with caps, 1-piece post with cap. 1 swing restraint grommet on the post for those that wish to prevent their signs from swinging in the wind.
- Post: various heights x 2 3/4 inches x 2 1/4 inches (1-piece post)
- Arm: various lengths x 2 3/4 inches x 2 1/4 inches
- Stake: 32 inches long – 1 1/2 inch steel angle iron
- 72″x5″x3″ box, 12.5 lbs. Best shipping rates per unit when bundled together in packs of 6.
Custom post and arm lengths available upon request. Customization will add time to order processing.
asteners to hang your signs are placed in multiple locations in order to accommodate as many configurations and sign sizes as possible . For the short arm grommets on your sign may be spaced at 16″ or 20″ apart, on the longer arm grommets could be placed at 16″, or 24″ apart and centered on the top of the sign. 2 eye bolts and 2 safety pin clips are included to hang your real estate sign. If you need custom fastener spacing please leave a note below.
Swing Restraint Fasteners fasteners are also included. These are used to attach the side of your sign to the vertical post to prevent it from swinging in the wind. The stock location of the swing restraint fasteners would correspond to a grommet 17″ (inches) down from the top of your sign. 1 eye bolt and 1 safety pin clip are included for swing restraint. If you have different requirements please leave a note below.
Assembly and Installation instructions
CAUTION: HAVE ALL UNDERGROUND UTILITIES MARKED BEFORE INSTALLATION
1. Pound the stake into the ground to a sufficient depth (a small sledge hammer is ideal).
2. Slide the post over the stake.
3. Attach the arm to the post.
4. Screw the eye bolts into the threaded grommets to the desired depth. Attach your sign to the eye bolts with the safety pin clips. attach the optional rider clips to the top of the arm as desired.