- Light duration will depend on how much sun the solar panel gets during the day, typically the light will last about 3-4 hours and night.
- Holds six 8×10 inch images that you can print yourself (non-watermarked photo paper preferred)
- Displays customizable images and information
- Rotates manually and via wind power
- Lights up automatically with solar power, includes on/off option if you don’t wish to use the light
- Can generate revenue by allowing you to sell advertising space
How to add your images to the Sign Spinner
1. Pull to remove 4 pins from lid
2. Gently pull upwards on lid to remove
3. Unscrew support to access button*
4. Insert six 8″ x 10″ images **
5. Use guides to line up top and press down gently to replace lid
6. While gently pressing top downwards, re-insert 4 pins
* Press button once to enable (no need to repeat this step on future installs), and screw support back onto light. To disable the light feature, simply press button again. To confirm light is enabled, place sign topper outside to allow solar charge. Take sign topper into dark room, and sign light will turn on if enabled.
** Photo paper with no watermark is preferred. Photos go inside of the plastic wall, slide down into the vertical retainers, between the two white tabs on the base, and the wall.