The vertical post comes in 2 pieces in order to fit into a smaller box and that enables us to offer you discounted shipping. Works for signs up to 30 inches wide. Includes aluminum caps on the post and arm powder coated to match the post. Also Includes a steel stake and all required hardware to hang your sign.
Hardware included: steel ground stake, 2 eyebolts, 2 safety pin clips, 2 sign rider clips with screws, corner brace with screws.
Post: 66 inches x 2 3/4 inches x 2 1/4 inches (2-piece post)
Arm: 36 x 2 3/4 inches x 2 1/4 inches
Stake: 34 inches long – 1 1/2 inch steel angle iron
Custom post and arm lengths available upon request.
Sign Fastener locations. spaced 16 inches or 19 inches apart.
Customization will add time to order processing.
CAUTION: HAVE ALL UNDERGROUND UTILITIES MARKED BEFORE INSTALLATION
1. Pound the stake into the ground to a sufficient depth (a small sledge hammer is ideal).
2. Slide the lower post (with sleeve) over the stake.
3. Slide the upper post over the sleeve on the lower post, fasten with screw.
4. Slide the corner brace into the mitred end of the arm, fasten with screw.
5. Attach the arm to the post by sliding the corner brace into the mitred end of the upper post, fasten with screw.
6. Screw the eye bolts into the threaded grommets to the desired depth. Attach your sign to the eye bolts with the safety pin clips. attach the optional rider clips to the top of the arm as desired.